|Cavity Width (mm)||Coverage (m2/bale)|
Thermal conductivity of 0.034W/mK when tested to BS EN 14064-1: 2010 (Lambda 90/90). 0.034W/mK is the best thermal conductivity available in the UK for a blown glass mineral wool cavity wall insulation product.
All Superglass products are deemed non-combustible and have a fire classification of A1 – the highest possible rating when tested to BS EN 13501-1 Reaction to Fire.
- Manufactured in accordance with ISO 14001:2015 – Environmental Management Systems.
- Zero Ozone Depletion Potential & zero Global Warming Potential.
- CFC & HCFC free.
- Generic BRE Green Guide Rating of A+.
Manufactured from up to 84% recycled glass which would otherwise go to landfill.
Tests by the BBA confirm that Superwhite 34 will not transmit water to the inner leaf. Please refer to the BBA Certificate for more information.
- Manufactured in accordance with BS EN 14064-1: 2010 for In-situ formed loose-fill mineral wool products and BS EN 13172: 2015 for Factory made mineral wool products.
- Manufactured in accordance with BSI Quality Assurance Standard BS EN ISO 9001:2012.
Has a 25 year guarantee and is inspected under the BBA Surveillance Scheme for cavity wall insulation.
Handling & Storage
Supplied compression packed in polythene to provide short term protection only. For long term protection, the product must be stored indoors or under a waterproof covering in order to protect from weather damage. The products should not be left permanently exposed to the elements.